If you’re an admin on a Dropbox Sign Standard or Premium plan, you can edit a user’s role from the admin console. Learn more about Dropbox Sign team roles and permissions.
To edit a user’s role:
- Sign in to hellosign.com with your admin credentials.
- Hover over your initials in the top-right corner.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Users in the left sidebar.
- Click “⁝” (vertical ellipsis) to the right of the user you’d like to edit.
- Note: You can search for the specific user(s) you’d like to edit using the search bar in the upper-right corner.
- Click Edit.
- Click the box below Role, and select the new role you’d like to give that member.
- Click Save.