CC roles in templates
You can also CC roles in templates while you’re creating them, but keep in mind these roles will be CC’d whenever you use the template. In this case, there are a few more steps from the Review and send section:
- Click + Add CC recipient and add the CC role (not the email address) in the CC recipient role box. You can add as many as you’d like.
- Add a Template title and optional Message in the respective boxes.
- Click Save template in the top right.
- Click Use template.
- In the Add signers section, add the names and email addresses of the signers.
- Click Next.
- Now that you’re back to the Review and send section, add the Email addresses of the CC’d roles in their respective boxes.
- Add a message if you’d like, and click Send for signature.
If you get an error message that “You can’t add CCs because PDF attachments have been disabled for recipients,” follow these steps to enable the CC feature:
- Hover over your email address in the top right.
- Click My Settings.
- Click Profile.
- Scroll to Email PDF copies.
- Make sure When a signature request is completed — email a copy to the other signers and anyone CC'd is checked.
- Click Save in the bottom right.