How do I fill out certain fields before sending a template?
If you need to specify certain fields to be filled out prior to sending, you can do so! This feature is called "merge fields."
- First, begin to setup your template the way you normally would.
- Select a Text field and place it on the document where the details you fill out will go when you send the template out.
- Then, select "Me (when sending)" for the text fields you'd like to fill in before sending out to each signer.
- Last, be sure to fill out the "Field Label" to describe what text goes in that particular field. A "Field Label" is required.
- When you go to your "Documents" page and select "Use Template" the next time you need to send it out, you'll be prompted to fill in the merge fields you specified on that particular template.