Sometimes there is information which the sender of a template will know prior to sending however it will vary for each request. For example, the name of the signer. To fill out these certain fields prior to sending you'll want to use 'merge fields'.
- First, begin to setup your template the way you normally would.
- Select a Text field and place it on the document where the details you fill out will go when you send the template out.
- Then, select 'Sender' for the text fields you'd like to fill in before sending out to each signer.
- Be sure to fill out the 'Label' to describe what text goes in that particular field. This is a required field.
- When a sender goes to use the template they will be prompted to fill out this information.