1. Get setup with an API account through HelloSign. For more information please see our API Pricing Sheet. To accomplish this step, please contact Elizabeth DiGaetano at email@example.com.
2. Make sure to indicate that your API Plan is for the Britecore outside integration.
3. Once you are all setup by our sales department with all of the necessary Britecore sales steps please proceed with the setup.
4. Login to https://www.hellosign.com/ using your account that was setup for the Britecore outside integration.
5. Navigate to your API Settings page.
6. Find the API APPS CREATE button and click on that button.
7. Pick a unique name for your app. The name of your app can be any name you want. Also, put britecore.com in for the domain section.
8. Click the CREATE APPLICATION button
9. Make a note of your client id because you will send this along with your API KEY to Britecore
10. Get your API KEY for Britecore. They will need both your client id and your api key to complete the setup.
On the API Settings Page look for the button called REVEAL KEY. Click that button to get your API KEY
11. Contact APISUPPORT@HELLOSIGN.COM with a message giving your CLIENT ID and indicating that you are a BriteCore HelloSign user. API Support will approve your app for production use and email you back that it has been done.
Once it has been done, you can check the status on the API Settings page.
12.Once your app is approved for production use, step 11, you should contact Britecore via a support ticket and give them your client id and your api key. Sometime next year (2017) Britecore will have support on their vendor page located here:
Instructions published on Britecore's vendor page https://support.britecorepro.com/vendors
But in the meantime, please open up a support ticket and pass them your API KEY and CLIENT ID.