Note: Using Zapier with Pricing Page for more information.requires an API plan. Please see our
Zapier makes sending a signature request from a template quick and easy. The following steps walk you through the process of sending.
- To get started log in to your Zapier account.
- Create a New Zap using as the action
- Send Signature Request from Template is the default action. Click Save + Continue.
- Connect your account using email and password. Click Save + Continue. Please note: If you use Google ID to login to hellosign.com you will need to reset your password and use the traditional Username and Password combination.
- After connecting your account you are prompted to select a template. Next, you will be asked “Is Your API Plan Paid?”. If you do not have a paid account or are just testing please select “No”. Otherwise, select “Yes” to send legally-binding signature requests.
- Please complete the setup of the chosen template, if you want to use custom fields you will be able to feed data from the source of your choosing. Click continue to finalize the Zap.
- Congratulations! You have now set up your Zap using to send a signature request from a template.