Zapier makes sending a signature request from a template quick and easy. The following steps walk you through the process of send.
- To get started log in to your Zapier account.
- Create a New Zap using Hellosign as the action
- Send Signature Request from Template is the default action. Click Save + Continue.
- Connect your Hellosign account using email and password. Click Save + Continue. Please note: If you use Google ID to login to hellosign.com you will need to reset your password and use the traditional Username and Password combination.
- After connecting your Hellosign account you are prompted to select a template. Next you will be asked “Is Your HelloSign API Plan Paid?”. If do not have a paid account or are just testing please select “No”. Otherwise, select “Yes” to send legally-binding signature requests.
- Please complete the setup of the chosen template, if you want to use custom fields you will be able feed data from the source of your choosing. Click continue to finalize the Zap.
- Congratulations! You have now setup your Zap using Hellosign to send a signature request from a template.