- Have Dropbox Sign for Salesforce Version 4.0 or greater installed in your organization
- Be a Salesforce Administrator in your organization
- Go to Settings -> Object Manager
- Find Opportunity, Account, Lead, or Contact
- Select Page Layouts and choose the layout to add the Dropbox Sign action and related list.
- Select Related Lists
- Select and drag the Dropbox Sign Signature Requests into the related list listing.
- Configure the view on the Dropbox Sign Signature Request Object by selecting the wrench icon.
- From the available fields boxes, choose which fields to have on the layout. It is recommended to at least have the Request ID, Document Name, Dropbox Sign Template and Latest Action, and to Sort By Default by selecting Descending. If your organization will not be using Dropbox Sign Templates, then you do not need to add the Dropbox Sign Templates to the layout.