Every template is owned by the administrator who went through the “Connection” flow. HelloSign will leverage that connection to have that user be the one who “creates” all templates.
Articles in this section
- How to Sign up for a Free HelloSign for Salesforce Trial
- What is HelloSign for Salesforce?
- What is difference between HelloSign for Salesforce and HelloSign account?
- Requirements for HelloSign for Salesforce
- How do I activate and configure HelloSign for Salesforce?
- How do I surface the HelloSign button (Classic)?
- How do I add the HelloSign Signature Request Layout (Lightning)?
- What is batch schedule and why do I need it?
- Does my whole team need to connect to HelloSign?
- Why can't I use templates in every object?