Every template is owned by the administrator who went through the “Connection” flow. HelloSign will leverage that connection to have that user be the one who “creates” all templates.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate and configure HelloSign for Salesforce?
- How to surface the HelloSign button (Classic)
- How do I add the HelloSign Signature Request Layout (Lightning)?
- How do I create a template within Salesforce?
- Using Text Tags in HelloSign for Salesforce
- What is batch schedule and why do I need it?
- Does my whole team need to connect to HelloSign?
- Who owns templates my team creates in Salesforce?