Every template is owned by the administrator who went through the “Connection” flow. HelloSign will leverage that connection to have that user be the one who “creates” all templates.
Articles in this section
- Using Hellosign text tags in Salesforce
- Configuring Salesforce objects to use with Hellosign
- Default Templates
- How to Install HelloSign for Salesforce
- Connecting HelloSign to Salesforce
- How to surface the HelloSign button (Classic)
- User Permissions to Send for Signature
- Migrate from Sandbox to Production
- How do I add the HelloSign Signature Request Layout (Lightning)?
- How to create a template within Salesforce