Dropbox Sign pins every Dropbox Sign Template to a single object. This allows an organization’s templates to be constructed so that only those merge fields that would apply to that object can be chosen, thus avoiding unnecessary errors during template creation.
Articles in this section
- How to connect to Dropbox Sign and Troubleshoot Connection Issues in Salesforce
- Org updates and modifications that impact Dropbox Sign functionality
- Using merge fields with the Dropbox Sign for Salesforce integration
- "Insufficient Privileges" error page
- "Unauthorized API Key" error in Salesforce when viewing Dropbox Sign error logs
- Why can't I use templates in every object?
- What do we do if our Salesforce admin changes or Dropbox Sign admin changes?