HelloSign pins every HelloSign Template to a single object. This allows an organization’s templates to be constructed so that only those merge fields that would apply to that object can be chosen, thus avoiding unnecessary errors during template creation.
Articles in this section
- Org updates and modifications that impact HelloSign functionality
- Using merge fields with the Hellosign for Salesforce integration
- "Insufficient Privileges" error page
- "Unauthorized API Key" error in Salesforce when viewing Hellosign error logs
- Why can't I use templates in every object?
- What do we do if our Salesforce admin changes or HelloSign admin changes?