API keys are unique codes you need to access our API (Application Programming Interface). When using API calls to access your workflows, you must pass the API keys for authentication. We use a combination of your API key and a JSON Web Token (JWT) to manage authentication. Your API key is used to retrieve a JWT that can then be used to authenticate API calls.
Articles in this section
- Form to Form mapping in the Builder
- Why is my PDF mapping off a few inches?
- What Value Does HelloWorks Builder beta Provide?
- What is the history behind HelloWorks?
- Are HelloWorks' encryption standards any different than HelloSign's?
- Is HelloWorks compliant with anything
- Does HelloWorks send notification emails to the signer?
- What should I do if I have enterprise requirements?
- How do I add teammates?
- How do I share this beta release with co-workers and friends?