End-user business plans can be paired with API subscriptions to allow multiple Hellosign accounts to send requests using their API key and personalized email.
Sending non-embedded requests:
- When sending non-embedded requests from different accounts on your team the reply-to email address will be the sending account.
- The sending account will be able to view the completed document on hellosign.com.
- The sending account will be able to use their specific branding and email template.
Sending embedded requests:
- When sending embedded requests you can have all team members use the same embedded app or create an embedded app for each sender.
- Team members with API access can create and use apps on their own account. All users on the team share the same API quota.
Setting up an API subscription with a Business plan:
- One account should have both the end-user business plan and an API subscription. This account will be the master account and should be an Administrator on the team.
- The master account will need to send an invite to any other accounts on the team. Please see the FAQs below for inviting team members and team roles.
- Any team members that will be sending API requests will need to be a Developer or Administrator team role. Team "Members" do not have API access.
- After the user accepts the team invite they'll be added to the team. The master account should share any needed templates with other members on the team.
- Now that the additional accounts are added to the team, please have all team members visit the link to reveal their API key. Reveal API Key
- Please use the unique API key to send requests from that user's account.