HelloSign API subscriptions include team member access to HelloSign on the web. With end-user access, teams can send requests using their API key as well as with personalized emails.
Sending non-embedded requests
- When sending non-embedded requests from different accounts on your team, the reply-to email address will be the sending account.
- The sending account will be able to view the completed document on hellosign.com.
- The sending account will be able to use their specific branding and email template, if allowed by their admin.
Sending embedded requests
- When sending embedded requests, all team members can use the same embedded app or you can create an embedded app for each sender.
- Team members with API access can create and use apps on their own account. All users on the team share the same API quota.
Setting up an API subscription
A single account includes both the end-user team plan and the API subscription. This account will be the master account and should be held by an administrator on the team.
The admin on the master account will need to send invites to add other accounts to the team. Read more about inviting team members and team roles:
Team members who will be sending API requests need to have a developer or administrator team role. Users with a member role don’t have API access.
- After a user accepts the team invite they'll be added to the team. The admin on the master account should share any needed templates with other members on the team.
- Once the additional accounts are added to the team, all team members must go to the "Integrations" page of their account settings to reveal their API key.
- Use the unique API key to send requests from that user's account.