New Features & Functionality
- Signer Groups for the API - This feature is initially available for non-embedded API signature requests for Gold API customers and higher. This allows a sender to send a signature request to a group of individuals any of whom can claim and sign the signature request for the group.
- Embedded Requesting CTA copy change - For embedded requesting where the subject and message is pre-set, the CTA button in the upper right will now say "Send" instead of "Continue" because it's the final step.
- Embedded Testing Tool - We now have linked from the walkthrough section of the API documentation page an embedded testing tool which allows developers to quickly and easily load an iFrame with an embedded flow to test and see how it will behave.
- Don't show API ID option in Embedded Templates - In embedded templates, we no longer show the API ID because it's not needed there and has led to some confusion.
- Allow for custom merge fields (default values) when using form_fields_per_document - We can now set default values for form_fields_per_document. Available on all API plans.
- Callback bug fix for unclaimed drafts - signature_request_sent callback was not being sent with embedded unclaimed draft with skip_me_now=1 and is_for_embedded_signing=1. This is now fixed.
- OAuth signer reassignment bug - A bug where a user who granted OAuth was given an error if they tried to send a signature request with signer_reassignment enabled is now fixed.