New features available
- Allow requester_email_address to be used in non-embedded endpoints - This feature will allow an API app owner to be able to send a signature request on behalf of another email address.
- Documents page improvements (v1.5) - Search - Use our new search dropdown to filter down to exactly the documents you need. Available to all customers.
- Allow for pre-populated checkboxes with form_fields_per_document - Now when pre-populating data using our custom fields parameters we let you set the default value of Checkboxes.
- Specify Signing Options Per Request - For all API signature requests which result in the signer page, we're now offering a new parameter to restrict the signing options and be able to set the default as well.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where form_fields_per_document and custom_fields led to the field being editable by the signer by default which was inconsistent with our template behavior.
- Fixed a bug where editing a template could cause it to lose it's embedded status causing problems for future usage.
- Fixed a bug where updating the file of the template meant the new updated template wasn't shared with the admins of the team.
- Fixed a bug where signer indices of 0 were ignored with signer groups which was inconsistent with behavior of the API in other areas.
- Various bug and security fixes