New Features & Functionality
- Support Greek Characters - We should now support Greek special characters entered on the signer page and overlaid onto the final document.
- Signer Attachments UI - This brings the attachments functionality to the end-user product. This is available on Enterprise plans and allows senders to request up to 5 attachments per signer in addition to the normal signature process. This feature will be gradually rolled out to enterprise customers in the weeks following the release.
- Download a final signed document in base64 format using the API - We now allow the transferring of a final document from the /files endpoint to be done in base64 rather than in binary. The documentation has been updated to indicate this support.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Files uploaded from storage integrations produce an error - Fixed a bug where certain files uploaded from storage integrations would fail to convert.
- Document error when uploading files with password protection - Fixed a bug where certain files that had password protections would be allowed through our systems but then through an error when we couldn't open the file.
- Allow a fax line to be deleted even if the user doesn't have a team - Fixed a bug where a user couldn't delete a fax line if they weren't on a team.