You can ask signers to attach additional files when they complete their request.
Requesting attachments is available on Standard and Premium plans.
How to request attachments
When you request attachments, the signer will be prompted to add the requested flies at the end of the signing experience.
To request attachments:
- Choose to send a one off signature request or create a standard template and upload your file(s) then select next.
- Add the signer or role.
- Click the three dot menu next to the signer or role.
- Enter the name of the file being requested, such as "Photo ID" or "Verification of employment".
- Add a description or additional information for the signer. (Optional)
- Click the checkbox next to Required, if you’d like to require the signer to include the attachment.
- Click Add if more files need to be requested.
- Click Done to finish and return to the document.