New Features & Functionality
- Two domains option for API Apps - We can now support two domains for an embedded signing customer meaning they can start an embedded flow on one domain and finish on an another. Available on all embedded API plans - contact your sales rep for details.
- Hide free users signatures on the signer page in excess of 5 - We're planning to reduce the number of saved signatures that a signer can access on the signer page to five. This will be done as a gradual rollout.
- Ability to disable tamper-proofing - We're now giving customers the ability to remove tamper proofing from their documents via an account setting. This will be settable by an individual team member as well as set and locked by a team admin. This option will be available on all plans.
- Embedded iFrame alert on page navigation - An improvement meant to reduce the possibility of lost work in an embedded flow. We now throw an alert if someone tries to navigate off the embedded iFrame page by using the back button or closing the browser tab for example. They can still complete the action but it requires a secondary confirm step.
- Prep & Send Design update - We're making some slight design changes to the prep & send page in HelloSign (not HelloFax). This will slightly change the visual emphasis on the the prep & send page to downplay (slightly) the "add a file" action (in particular if a file has already been added) and make it more clear that the next step is to add signer information.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Misassigned template fields after editing - Fixed this bug where editing an embedded template can lead to fields assigned to the wrong signers in some cases.