To send a signature request using QQ Catalyst integration follow the steps below:
- Login into your QQ Catalyst account https://app.qqcatalyst.com/
- In the Global Navigation bar, search for and select the contact with the ACORD form to be signed.
- Click the ACORD tab.
- Select the ACORD form from either the ACORD Forms or History list.
- In the appearing menu, click e-Sign > HelloSign. QQCatalyst generates a PDF file and sends it to HelloSign
- In the pop up, Click on “Click here to open app”
- In HelloSign app-site, add the roles that will sign the document.
- Click on “Prepare doc for signing”
- Edit the document by adding the required fields
- Click on Continue
- Edit the title and the message if needed
- Click on “Request signature”
To Add a new ACORD file to a contact:
- From the Contact page, select Add ACORD Form along the top bar of icons
- Select any form (Property Loss Notice for example)
- Select Next at the bottom right
- Select Save And Close