If you have a free Dropbox Sign account, not a free trial account, or you've never had a Dropbox Sign account before, you're eligible for a free trial of Dropbox Sign for Salesforce! To sign up and install, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the Salesforce AppExchange, search for Dropbox Sign then click on green 'Get it' button. Be sure to access the Salesforce AppExchange by going through your browser and not directly through your Salesforce account.
2. Log into your Salesforce account or to create a new account if you don't have one. In the next prompt, choose where you'd like to install the package: Sandbox or Production. Be sure all the required fields are filled out. Then click on Install. Click here for an example.
3. Next, choose who Dropbox Sign is to be installed for by selecting one of the options.
4. Once installed, navigate to the App Launcher within Salesforce and select Dropbox Sign. Click here for an example.
5. Within the Dropbox Sign settings menu, you'll need connect your Dropbox Sign account, if you don't have one click on 'Create an Account'. Dropbox Sign will pre-populate your Salesforce user email since your Dropbox Sign email needs to match to establish a connection between Salesforce and Dropbox Sign. If you already have a free Dropbox Sign account, simply click on 'Connect' and you're ready to start setting up!
6. You'll receive a verification email which will guide you to set up your password and log you into your new Dropbox Sign account.
7. Now that your Dropbox Sign account is set up, head back to your Salesforce account and the Dropbox Sign settings menu and click 'Connect'.
For additional information and more guides to getting set up please check out our Admin Guide.