New Features & Functionality
- Control the "allow reassign" option for API embedded templates and embedded requesting - We now can support an API app owner allowing signature requests or templates to be reassignable by the signatory via a new API parameter. The API app owner can enforce this setting themselves or they can delegate the option to the end user claiming the request or template. Available on the API for all embedded plan levels.
- Embedded signing with bulk send (API) - Bulk send API customers can now bulk send embedded signing requests via a new parameter. The specifics are noted in the documentation. Available for embedded API plans.
- Allow users to disable the "just a heads up" ordered signing email - We can now control this in the user's settings on HelloSign.com. Available to all users on all plans.
- Embedded flow alerting on navigation - In an attempt to prevent users from losing work our embedded iFrame now shows an alert if someone navigates away from the page without saving.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Components incorrectly assigned with form_fields_per_document and multiple docs - Fixed this API bug where in some circumstances of multiple documents and the form_fields_per_document parameter components could be assigned incorrectly.