New Features & Functionality
- Allow for custom field validation rules for text boxes on the signer page. This improvement will allow API and UI customers to be able to pass custom patterns to validate the text that their signers enter into the text boxes.
- Include "signer role" in the merge field response of the signature_request endpoints. This can useful for developers coding an integration to know which fields are assigned to which roles.
- Include "client_id" in the signature request object response for the App owner. This can make it easier for our customers using multiple API apps.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug where in some cases if the signers name was changed after closing the editor the signer components assigned to them may have been lost.
- Fixed a big where in some cases the template/list endpoint could return inconsistent results when used in conjunction with metadata values.