New Features & Functionality
- 2-Factor OTP Authentication aka Google Authenticator - A new option for 2FA for logging into our end user product . This functionality is available on all our paid end user plans.
- Audit and enhance C# (.NET) SDK - We closed out all pull requests and added support for .NET core as well as support for new parameters and API functionality.
- Allow a non-embedded API signature request to be put on "hold" and released at a later time - A new parameter for our API customers to be able to send a signature request but have the request be put on "hold" and be released at a later time with a second API call. This is available for the unclaimed_draft/create_
embedded and unclaimed_draft/create_ embedded_with_template endpoints on all API plans.
- Ability to use multiple documents with text tags and custom_fields - Prior to this when using text tags with multiple documents we required all fields to placed on every single document, whereas now you can place only a subset of the fields in each document as long as the signature request as a whole includes every field.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed some issues related to team members joining a new team or a new admin being promoted and not having historical documents shared appropriately with the team admins
- Fixed a bug where in some cases when editing an embedded template the skip_me_now param was not being honored.
- Fixed a bug relating to consistency with merge fields and default values when using the form_fields_per_document parameter