New Features & Functionality
- Allow Individual Document Tamper-proofing - Users can now tamper-proof individual documents within a signature request. Each document will be have its own digital seal by HelloSign after the final signer has signed. This will be available for both API and End User customers on certain paid plans. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
- Invalid or Failed Signature Request Emailed to the CC - If sending a signature request fails for one reason or another (ie. invalid e-mail address), the CC of the signature request will receive an e-mail notification. This will be available for both API and End User plans.
- Reason for Rejection displayed to CC in Signature Rejection E-mail - When a signer rejects a signature request, an e-mail along with the reason will be sent to the CC of the signature request. This will be available for both API and End User plans.
Notable Bug Fixes
- HelloSign Logo Stretched in Embedded View - This bug happens for Windows 8 and 10 with IE11. We have resolved the distorted logo on the header and ensured all other browsers and OS remain functional. This is fixed for API customers.
- No Error Message when Signature Request Exceeds 40 Files - We now provide more information notifying users that they cannot post 40 or more files at once. This is fixed for API customers.