Available on Enterprise Plus plans
Bulk send allows users to send out a large amount of requests to different signers at one time. So instead of having to send out these requests one by one, you can send them out in batches of 250. Important things to note, bulk send requests must be done with a template and can only be for single signers. Follow the steps below to send out requests in bulk.
- Locate the 'Bulk Send' option in the main menu on the lefthand side of your screen or in the dropdown menu which populates when you hover over the 'Sign documents' in the upper righthand of the screen.
- Select your template. Note it must be a single signer template.
- Upload your CSV. Your document needs to contain the signers name and email address. An example CSV input could look like the following:
Albert Einstein, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Einstein, email@example.com
- Optional: You can add text fields or checkboxes to be embedded in your document. To include these custom fields ensure the name of the field on your CSV matches exactly, case specific, the way you entered in it's label when creating the template then add '_field' to the end of the name. example: address_field
- You will receive a confirmation email about your bulk send request. All signers will receive an email with the request to sign the document.
6. You can track your bulk send jobs under “Documents” → “Bulk send”. (NOTE: Bulk sends are only viewable by the initiator. Only the contents (i.e., individual signature requests) of a bulk send can be viewed by other admins.)
7. When hovering over an individual document, 'Download Signed' will email you a zipped file of all signed documents. Note that this is only possible if at least one signer has signed the document.
8. There is an option that allows you to download a CSV with response data for each signature request. At this time, selecting this feature on a bulk send request will return a zip folder with an individual CSV for each signer. There are tools you can utilize, depending on your operating system, that will allow you to combine all of the CSVs in a folder into one master file.