Bulk send allows users to send out a large amount of requests to different signers at one time. So instead of having to send out these requests one by one, you can send them out in batches of 250. Important things to note, bulk send requests must be done with a template and can only be for single signers. Follow the steps below to send out requests in bulk.
- Locate the 'Bulk Send' option in the main menu on the lefthand side of your screen or a in the dropdown menu which populates when you hover over the 'Sign documents' in the upper righthand of the screen.
- Select your template. Note that each individual document can only be signed by one signer. Thus you need to pick a template that has not more than one signer.
- Upload the CSV that contains both the signers’ information and all other information that you want to embed into your template (for example into the text fields). An example csv input could look like the following:
Albert Einstein, email@example.com
Andrea Einstein, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optional: Edit your title and message for the signer.
- You will receive a confirmation email about your bulk send request. All signers will receive an email with the request to sign the document.
6. You can track your bulk send jobs under “Documents” → “Bulk send”.
7. When hovering over an individual document, 'Download Signed' will email you a zipped file of all signed documents. Note that this is only possible if at least one signer has signed the document.
**Please note this feature is not available on all our plans. If you're interested in Bulk Send please reach out to email@example.com for more information on our plans.