The default font is Arial at 12 point size font for text boxes. The text box font size will automatically shrink down to 8 point size font before we stop accepting input.
Articles in this section
- The New HelloSign Editor
- Languages supported for text fields
- How to request a signature
- How to Add Signers
- How to set/change the order of who signs
- Aligning fields on a document
- What is the expected behavior of the flow or arrangement of text within a text box?
- Keyboard Short Cuts
- What font type and size are used for text boxes?
- How to Send Requests in Bulk