New Features & Functionality
- Editor Shortcut Functionality for Embedded - Users of our HelloSign API product will have the ability to utilize shortcut keys while preparing documents within the editor for their embedded workflows. This functionality will be rolled out gradually across our user base over the next few weeks and will be made available to some users sooner than others.
- Italian Translations to Embedded Signing Page - API customers will now be able to specify Italian as a language option within the Embedded Signing Experience.
- Team-wide Template Sharing - Users of the HelloSign End User Product will now be able to share templates with an entire team, on top of individual users. Users will be able to access team-wide template sharing from the “User Access” area on the documents page.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Intermittently cannot type in focus fields on Safari mobile - When rendering the signer page, users were not able to focus and type in the fields. This issue was isolated in Webview.
- Show Error Message when Credit Card Payment Fails - When a user payment is declined by the authorizer, we now display an error message notifying users that their credit card payment has failed.