With Dropbox Sign for Salesforce you only need to establish a single connection between your account and Salesforce account. It is important to note that all templates created and signature requests sent are handled by your connected user. We recommend that once you have gone live that you maintain the same connected user. Switching users will prevent open signature requests from being completed in Salesforce, and existing templates will be inaccessible.
- Navigate to the
- On the Quick Access page click Connect.
- When prompted login to . Your Salesforce email (not username) and email must match. If you are not prompted it is likely you are already signed into .
- Returned to Quick Access page.
A few items to note:
- Only the system administrator needs to create the connection with . Provisioning users is completed later in the process.
- Once connected and using we recommend you not change the connected user as it will impact open signature requests and templates. Please contact our Support team to discuss options.
- If you are unable to connect make sure you are logged into the correct account and that your and Salesforce email addresses match.
Article is closed for comments.