You're able to easily sign attachments sent via Gmail by using the Gmail Add-On. To sign the attachments follow the steps below.
When you receive an email with an attachment simply open up the add-on by clicking on the Dropbox Sign logo in your sidebar. *You will need to install the add-on separately.
- The sidebar will open with each attachment already selected. De-select any you do not wish to sign and click 'Next'.
- A new tab will open with your Dropbox Sign account and the document uploaded into the editor, you'll be prompted to log in if you're not already.
- You'll be able to add fields and your signature just as you would with a 'Just Me' signature request.
- Once you've completed filling out the document click 'Sign' in the upper right corner of the document. The Dropbox Sign page will close and you'll be redirected back to your Gmail account with your email still open.
- To respond and have the updated attachment automatically added to your email click on 'Attach Document'.
Article is closed for comments.