Text Tags allow you to add HelloSign signature fields, custom fields, and merged Salesforce data directly into the source document. Applying text tag syntax to your source file will enable HelloSign to detect the text tags in the document and display them correctly for all signers. The Hellosign API automatically scans source documents and no additional steps are needed to enable text tags when using the Hellosign for Salesforce integration.
Articles in this section
- Configuring Salesforce objects to use with HelloSign
- Using Hellosign text tags in Salesforce
- Default Templates
- How to Install HelloSign for Salesforce
- Connecting HelloSign to Salesforce
- How to surface the HelloSign button (Classic)
- User Permissions to Send for Signature
- Migrate from Sandbox to Production
- How do I add the HelloSign Signature Request Layout (Lightning)?
- How to create a template within Salesforce