Dropbox Sign admins can use the admin console to manage their team’s members, settings, and more. To access the admin console:
- Sign in to hellosign.com with your admin credentials.
- Hover over your initials in the top-right corner.
- Click Admin console.
In the left sidebar there are five pages—Users, Team, Reporting, Settings, and Security. Learn more about what you can do from each page in the sections below.
From the Users page, you can:
- Invite users to your team
- View pending invitations
- Remove users from your team
- Edit a user’s role
- Reset a user’s password
- Lock a user’s account
- View templates a user has created
- View when a user was last active
- Move a user to a different team*
From the Team page, you can:
- View the admin(s), team manager(s), and parent team* of each team
- Edit team names
- Create a new team*
From the Reporting page, you can:
From the Settings page, you can:
- Edit your company information and branding
- Configure signature request preferences and customize outgoing emails
- Configure document and template settings
- Manage connected apps
From the Security page, you can:
- Require multi-factor authentication
- Enable SAML SSO*
*Only Dropbox Sign teams on a Premium plan