During the first time of using the 'Sign in with Dropbox' flow sometimes an error will occur that says, "We could not link your Dropbox Sign account because your Dropbox account is unverified. Please click here for instructions for confirming your Dropbox account."
The reason for this error is not having a verified email address with Dropbox, to correct this error simply login to your Dropbox account and verify your email address. To do this please follow the steps below.
- Log into Dropbox and click your avatar at the top of any page.
- Click on 'Settings' and you'll be directed to the 'General' tab.
- Next to your email address click on the 'Verify email' link.
- A pop up will appear directing you to send a verifying email to your email address.
- Once you receive the email in your inbox follow the link to verify.
**Please note: If you log into your Dropbox account and confirm your email address has already been verified please reach our to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Article is closed for comments.