Just like when you send a reminder for an individual (non-bulk) signature request, when you send a signature request reminder for a bulk request, all signers will receive an email with a new link to the document. Only the newest link sent through your reminder will work. If the signers attempt to access an old link, they’ll see an expired link page.
To send a reminder for a bulk request:
- Sign in to hellosign.com.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Click Bulk requests above the document list.
- Click the name of the bulk request you’d like to send a reminder for.
- Click View status.
- Click the checkbox next to the signer(s) you’d like to send a reminder to.
- Click Remind.