Sometimes a signer might forget about a request, maybe they lost the email or they are simply taking too long to finish, when this happens the requester can send a reminder, which includes a fresh link. Within a Bulk Request there may be one or more signers you'd like to send a reminder to, to do this follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Documents section of the main menu on the lefthand side of your screen.
- Click on 'Bulk Send', which is the first option in the documents list.
- Locate the document you'd like to check the status of/send a reminder for, click on the name of the document.
- Click on 'View Status' in the slide out menu.
- A pop up will appear and you'll see a list of all the individual signers on the bulk send request with their status next to their names.
- Check the box next to the name of the individual(s) you'd like to send a reminder to or a fresh link to and click 'Remind'.
The signers will receive a new email with a fresh link reminding them they have a document waiting.
Need to send a reminder for a non-bulk request? Click here.