You can include links in your documents to provide extra information for signers. Clickable links can be used to provide shortcuts to your company's own webpage, a property listing, job posting, etc.
Clickable links are available on Premium plans.
To add a link in a document:
- Insert a textbox where you need to add the link.
- Click the dropdown under Assigned To in the right sidebar and select Me (Now).
- Enter the text you want to appear for your link, such as “HelloSign”.
- When the option to Use as hyperlink appears, toggle it on.
- Enter the web address for your link in the Hyperlink URL box, such as https://www.hellosign.com.
A unique ID will be assigned automatically. You can change it in Field Name field if you like.
When the signer opens your request, they'll see the clickable link in blue text. When they click the link, the web page will be opened in a new window.
Any links added to the document will also appear on the audit trail of the finalized document.