With HelloSign for Salesforce you only need to establish a single connection between your HelloSign account and Salesforce account in HelloSign Settings. It is important to note that all templates created and signature requests sent are handled by your connected user. We recommend that once you have gone live that you maintain the same connected user. Switching users will prevent open signature requests from being completed in Salesforce, and existing templates will be inaccessible.
These are the requirements for the connected user:
- Must occupy the role of Admin (or Dev) on the HelloSign Enterprise Team
- Must have the Profile of System Admin in Salesforce
- The email addresses for these two roles must match
Connect via the HelloSign Settings tab (), as shown here:
Other tips and considerations:
- Only a single connected user should be established for your entire org. Provisioning users beyond the connected user is detailed in our Admin Guide, but does not entail having to ever change the single connected user (i.e., all run-time users are already connected via the connected user).
- Please only disconnect and reconnect the connected user if you are having HelloSign functionality issues (or if our support team advises you to do so). Disconnecting will not only impact outstanding signature requests but will also result in API callback emails be generated.
- If your Salesforce or HelloSign admins change, please see .