Admins can now disable individual integrations for the whole organization
- Admins have the option to disable individual integrations for their organization on the admin console which will prevent members to activate those specific integrations on their account.
- Members who had the specific integration enabled, will receive a notice via email that their admin no longer allows the usage of the specific integration.
- This feature is available on specific Enterprise plans. Please contact our sales or support team for more information.
- Preparers will have ability to specify whether or not a text field should be masked.
- For fields that are marked as masked, the signer in which the field is assigned to can see the value of that field while they are typing. As the cursor focuses on another field, we will automatically transform the characters into asterisks.
- This feature is available on specific Enterprise and API plans. Please contact our sales or support team for more information.
- Fixed bug that caused eSign disclosure preview not to work as expected.
- Various bug fixes.