|Viewing your HubSpot contacts’ Dropbox Sign activity is available to users on the legacy Dropbox Sign for HubSpot integration or users who upgraded from the legacy integration in HubSpot.|
You can view your HubSpot contacts’ Dropbox Sign activity directly in HubSpot from the Contacts dashboard. By turning on some Dropbox Sign filters, you can see when a contact last signed a contract, last viewed a contract, and if they have a pending signature request.
To view your HubSpot contacts’ Dropbox Sign activity:
- to app.hubspot.com.
- Click Contacts in the upper-left corner.
- Click Contacts in the dropdown.
- Click Table actions above the contacts able.
- Click Edit columns in the dropdown.
- Scroll down to the Dropbox Sign Information section.
- Check the boxes next to the Dropbox Sign activity you’d like to see:
- Last Contract Signed Date shows when the contact last signed a Dropbox Sign contract sent from HubSpot.
- Last Contract Viewed Date shows when the contact last viewed a Dropbox Sign contract sent from HubSpot.
- Pending Signature shows if the contact has a pending signature or not.
Your contacts table will show the columns you selected and the corresponding data for each contact.