With team cloud sync, your team can organize all their HelloSign documents in one place, like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or Box.
Team cloud sync is available on Premium plans.
How to set admin controls for document syncing and storage
Admins can control the syncing and storage integration options for the entire team in the admin console.
To change team-wide settings:
- Sign in to your admin account.
- Hover over your email address in the upper-right corner.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click Documents and templates in the left sidebar.
- Click Link my account next to the integration you’d like to use and follow the prompts.
Once the process is complete, all the connected accounts on your team will show in Connected accounts and a folder with the name of your team will be created in the storage integration. All documents will sync, including retroactively.