Starting the day your number is activated with our service, people sending you a fax will have to dial the 1 before your number, or else the fax will not go through and your number will be giving a busy tone. This is because our provider is an international company. If the sender is faxing locally, adding the 1 should not affect rates, since the area code remains the same.
Articles in this section
- My fax line is giving a busy tone
- Dropbox Fax Team and Team Roles
- How long does it take for a fax to send?
- Fax is showing as "On Hold"
- Can I receive faxes at more than one email address?
- Where can I find my faxes?
- How do I log into Dropbox Fax?
- Where can I find my fax number?
- How do I reset my Dropbox Fax password?
- How do I print or save a fax to my computer?
Please sign in to leave a comment.