With branding, you can customize signature request emails on any API plan.
Non-embedded signing options
You can include your company’s logo and other details on non-embedded signature requests. Options include:
- Uploading a company logo that will appear on email notifications and signer pages at the account level
- Creating a tagline that will appear under the logo on all email notifications
- Customizing the “From” address on email notifications
- Adding a signature that will appear in all signature request email notifications
- Redirecting signers to a specific URL after completion of a signature request
Learn how to set up branding in your account settings.
How can I customize the logo in multiple apps?
If you have a Premium API plan, you can customize the logo on each app. However, you won’t be able to update the tagline, “From” field or email signature, as these tied to the API key on the account level.
On any API plan, you can customize the redirect URL on each non-embedded signature request by using the signing_redirect_url parameter. Learn about the Send Signature Request endpoint.
Note: This doesn’t refer to customizing the email address for the emails sent out. The email address is tied to the API key you're using. To change the email address, you'll need to implement Embedded Requesting or OAuth.
To change app level branding in API settings:
- Access your API settings.
- Scroll to API Apps.
- Click Edit next to the correct app.
- Click Upload under Company branding to add a logo.
- Click Update application to save your changes.
You can also update your API app through the Update API App endpoint. Use the custom_logo_file parameter to upload the file.
What if I want to do more to my embedded signing page, like change the colors?
In order to customize colors and remove “Powered by HelloSign”, you’ll need a Premium API plan. Learn about white labeling in our API documentation.
How can I white label or brand the appended signer page?
You can’t currently replace the HelloSign logo or white label the appended signer page.
If you don’t want the HelloSign logo on your signature request, we recommend placing fields on the document. This avoids creating the appended signer page. The appended signer page is created only if:
1. You don’t have any fields on your document.
2. You’re sending the signature request with the API.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out directly to the API support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.