If you’re an admin, you can allow team members to require signer authentication when they send documents to be signed. Signers can require SMS or password authentication, and you can manage each member’s ability to require authentication individually. Learn more about signer authentication.
To allow team members to require authentication:
- Hover over your initials in the top-right corner.
- Select Admin Console.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Click Signature Requests.
- Scroll down to Signature Request Options.
- Next to Signer authentication, toggle the switch to On.
- Click the box next to the authentication method you’d like to enable.
- You can enable both SMS and password authentication.
- Click Save settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.