Available on all plans.
The HelloSign for Word add-in allows a user to open any Word file (40MB or under) and use the file as the basis for signing or requesting signatures. This article will cover the following areas:
- Installing HelloSign for Word
- Creating & Connecting to HelloSign from Word
- Overview of HelloSign for Word functionality
- Considerations when using HelloSign for Word
To install HelloSign to Word complete the following steps:
- Log into your 365 account and select the Word option.
- Open a Word file.
Create a HelloSign Account
Using HelloSign for Word
Self-Sign - For documents you need to sign and fill out
Send for Signature - Documents in which you are requesting others to sign
My Account - Access to your HelloSign account, Help Center, and to log out
Clicking the My Account option provides access to the following:
- Link to your HelloSign account information
- Link to view the status of your documents
- Link to HelloSign's help center
- The ability to Log out and disconnect your HelloSign account from Word