Available on all plans.
The Dropbox Sign for Word add-in allows a user to open any Word file (40MB or under) and use the file as the basis for signing or requesting signatures. This article will cover the following areas:
- Installing Dropbox Sign for Word
- Creating & Connecting to Dropbox Sign from Word
- Overview of Dropbox Sign for Word functionality
- Considerations when using Dropbox Sign for Word
To install Dropbox Sign to Word complete the following steps:
- Log into your 365 account and select the Word option.
- Open a Word file.
Create a Dropbox Sign Account
Using Dropbox Sign for Word
Self-Sign - For documents you need to sign and fill out
Send for Signature - Documents in which you are requesting others to sign
My Account - Access to your Dropbox Sign account, Help Center, and to log out
Clicking the My Account option provides access to the following:
- Link to your Dropbox Sign account information
- Link to view the status of your documents
- Link to Dropbox Sign's help center
- The ability to Log out and disconnect your Dropbox Sign account from Word