Release Date 12/16/2020
New Features & Functionality
- Korean font support. We are now supporting all common Korean fonts in our document conversion from word to pdf.
- Unlocking the “Next” button in the “Select Documents” Step. When users choose a file to upload, they will no longer need to wait until the document has finished uploading/converting before we allow them onto the next step. If the document(s) are still uploading/converting by the time they reach the editor, we will show them a progress bar and will not load the editor until all documents have completed conversion.
- API requestor_email_address updates. Actual sender will see the document under their own document view even when using the requestor_email_address feature.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Various bug fixes including
- Shared Templates do not show up in "Add Template" Modal for Bulk Send
- Grouped checkboxes cause signer field to remain required
- Signer attachments not showing up if uppercase email address when sending
- Editing and resending a signature request with signer order set last does not carry over