Key Features & Improvements:
- Improved output field placement intelligence to reduce effort & time needed to build long & complex forms.
- When a component is created, the linked output field will always auto-generate on the PDF page currently in view. This significantly reduces the effort to place output fields on PDFs with multiple pages.
- For Address & Multiple Choice components, all the grouped fields will be automatically created when users change output fields' display options.
- Real-time warning & error communication in Editor v2: Currently, warnings and errors are only communicated when users try to publish the form. Now a banner will appear and persist in the "Build" tab as soon as they occur. This can also reduce users' effort & time to create usable forms.
- Test merge field via Portal: Users can now enter merge field data when sending test emails in Portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.