By default, signed documents will be saved back into the same folder as the original document. If you’re a site admin, you can choose a new folder for your signed documents to be saved into. You can also .
To change the folder destination for signed documents:
- to SharePoint with your site admin credentials.
- Go to the SharePoint site you’d like to change the folder destination for.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Click HelloSign above the documents list.
- Click Admin settings.
- Click Doc Destination Path in the left sidebar.
- Click New folder.
- Navigate to the folder you’d like to save signed documents to.
- Click Save Folder Location.