If you’re a site admin, you can manage which users on your site can access Dropbox Sign for SharePoint. By default, no users have access, so you’ll have to grant access by following the instructions below.
To manage user access to Dropbox Sign for SharePoint:
- to SharePoint with your site admin credentials.
- Go to the SharePoint site you’d like to manage user access to.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Click Dropbox Sign above the documents list.
- Click Admin settings.
- Click User Access in the left sidebar.
- Click the checkbox next to the individual user(s) you’d like to manage access for, or click the checkbox next to All Users.
- Click either Revoke Access or Grant Access.
- Click Confirm.