Once an admin has set up the HelloSign for SharePoint integration, users can send documents for signature from SharePoint.
To send a document for signature from SharePoint:
- Sign in to SharePoint.
- Go to the SharePoint site where your document is located.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the file you'd like to send for signature and click "⁝” (vertical ellipsis).
- Click Send for signature.
- Note: If this is your first time sending a document for signature from SharePoint, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your HelloSign account or create a new HelloSign account. The email address on your SharePoint account and HelloSign account must match.
Once the signer completes the request, the document will either be saved to the same folder as the original document or a new folder designated by the site admin.