Once an admin has set up the Dropbox Sign for SharePoint integration, users can send documents for signature from SharePoint.
To send a document for signature from SharePoint:
- Sign in to SharePoint.
- Go to the SharePoint site where your document is located.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the file you'd like to send for signature and click "⁝” (vertical ellipsis).
- Click Send for signature.
- Note: If this is your first time sending a document for signature from SharePoint, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your Dropbox Sign account or create a new Dropbox Sign account. The email address on your SharePoint account and Dropbox Sign account must match.
Once the signer completes the request, the signed document will either be saved to the same folder as the original document or a new folder designated by the site admin. It will not replace the original document.