Once an admin has set up the Dropbox Sign for SharePoint integration, users can send documents for signature from SharePoint.
To send a document for signature from SharePoint:
- Sign in to SharePoint.
- Go to the SharePoint site where your document is located.
- Click Documents in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the file you'd like to send for signature and click "⁝” (vertical ellipsis).
- Click Send for signature.
- Note: If this is your first time sending a document for signature from SharePoint, you’ll be prompted to sign in to your Dropbox Sign account or create a new Dropbox Sign account. The email address on your SharePoint account and Dropbox Sign account must match.
- Follow the standard Dropbox Sign signature request process.
Once the signer completes the request, the signed document will either be saved to the same folder as the original document or a new folder designated by the site admin. It will not replace the original document.