|Checking on the status of a signature request in HubSpot is only available with the upgraded Dropbox Sign for HubSpot integration. If you’re using the legacy integration, check signature request statuses in Dropbox Sign.|
With the upgraded Dropbox Sign for HubSpot integration, you can check the status of a signature request directly in HubSpot, without switching to Dropbox Sign. Signature requests can have the following statuses:
- Sent: The requester has sent a signature request.
- Viewed: At least 1 signer has viewed the signature request.
- Signed: All parties have signed the signature request.
- Declined: At least 1 signer has declined the signature request.
- Canceled: The requester has canceled the signature request.
You can check on the status of a signature request in the following ways:
- From the Contact, Company, or Deal dashboard, scroll down in the right sidebar until you see the Dropbox Sign CRM card. You’ll see the status of your 3 most recent signature requests for that dashboard type in the Dropbox Sign CRM card, in the Status: [x] field.
- If you’d like to check on the status of an older signature request, click View more documents in the Dropbox Sign CRM card. You’ll be taken to the Documents page in Dropbox Sign.
- Note: The timestamp shown in events on the Dropbox Sign CRM card reflect the time zone set in your HubSpot account settings.
- You can also navigate to an individual Contact, Company, or Deal record and view the status for any associated signature requests in that record’s timeline.
- Note: For security purposes, you can only view documents for signature requests that you’ve sent, until they’ve been completed by all parties and attached to a Contact, Company, or Deal record.