|Checking on the status of a signature request in HubSpot is only available with the upgraded HelloSign for HubSpot integration. If you’re using the legacy integration, check signature request statuses in HelloSign.|
With the upgraded HelloSign for HubSpot integration, you can check the status of a signature request directly in HubSpot, without switching to HelloSign. Signature requests can have the following statuses:
- Sent: The requester has sent a signature request.
- Viewed: At least 1 signer has viewed the signature request.
- Signed: All parties have signed the signature request.
- Declined: At least 1 signer has declined the signature request.
- Canceled: The requester has canceled the signature request.
You can check on the status of a signature request in the following ways:
- From the Contact, Company, or Deal dashboard, scroll down in the right sidebar until you see the HelloSign CRM card. You’ll see the status of your 3 most recent signature requests for that dashboard type in the HelloSign CRM card, in the Status: [x] field.
- You can also navigate to an individual Contact, Company, or Deal record and view the status for any associated signature requests in that record’s timeline.
- Note: For security purposes, you can only view documents for signature requests that you’ve sent, until they’ve been completed by all parties and attached to a Contact, Company, or Deal record.